Our organization is a well-known name in the market engaged in offering a wide range of Multi Parameter Water Quality Meter.
Water quality meter is designed for high performance and easy operation. The meter is capable of measuring up to 7 water quality parameters, including pH, ORP conductivity, TDS, salinity, resistivity, and temperature.
- Multi-point push-button calibration: the meter has multi-point calibration mode. from setup menu, choose calibration and immerse electrode into indicated calibration solution, press enter key and meter is automatically calibrated
- Auto-buffer recognition: during calibration, if the calibration solution or selected value does not match the meter's indicated value, an error message is displayed
- Viewing of electrode slope: after calibration, the percentage slope of the electrode is displayed before the meter returns to measurement mode. per the slope value, user decides whether to change the electrode
- Automatic temperature compensation: by using temperature probe
- Auto-ranging for conductivity: the meter has auto-range functions for measuring conductivity and total dissolved solids (tds). upon immersing conductivity sensor into sample solution, the screen immediately displays the value in appropriate measurement range for accuracy
- Adjustable temperature coefficient: various ions in solution have different temperature coefficients. lmmp30. can set the temperature coefficient between 0 and 3.9% in degrees centigrade for optimum accuracy
- Adjustable cell constant: the meter has three cell constants for measuring requirements. once a cell constant has its calibration set, it is saved and does not require re-calibration when switching meter
- Message indicator: lmmp30 displays helpful messages like an on-screen manual for easy operation of this meter and selection of the various options
- Save and communication interface: the meter all has real-time date/clock stamps. the memory stores up to 99 discrete data sets. press the save key to store the current measured values and it automatically generates a serial number with the date and time. This data can then be sent to a computer via the USB port
- Size & Weight: (160×190×70) mm/ 880 g
- Resolution: 0.001 μS/cm
- Accuracy: ±1% FS