Paramount crockMETER i3
™ is used for testing the transference of color from the surface of one material to another by either wet or dry rubbing. Specimens are rubbed with dry, standard cotton cloth (Crocking cloth) and again, if applicable, with wet cloth. The staining of the crocking cloths is assessed with an ISO / AATCC Grey Scale.
- To determine the Color Fastness of Textiles to Dry or Wet Rubbing as per AATCC Standards.
- Ergonomic latest design with modern appearance with precision-engineered components.
- Electronic, re-settable LCD Counter.
- Dual Metal Sample Holder for specimen Testing and Garment Testing.
- Easy to use, Polycarbonate Specimen Clamps.
- Complete with all accessories including pre-cut (50 x 50 mm) 400 crocking clothes, 16mm Finger and finger clips, blotting papers etc.
- With Inspection and Calibration Certificate.
9.5Kg. (20.9lb.)Dimension:Length Depth Height
640 mm 95 mm 195 mm.
25 inch 3.75 inch 7.5 inchRelated Standards :
ISO 105 X 12, M&S C8, BS 1006 DO2, JIS L 0849, AATCC 8/165, ASTM F131