Hybridization ovens are the preferred technique for hybridization in today's laboratory. Incubations take place inside the oven, under constant rotation, providing even distribution of probe solution over the membrane.
1. Accurate temperature control for improved experimental results.
2. Multiple rotisserie fittings for flexible choice of consumable.
3. Interchangeable rotisserie/shaking platform for hybridization and washing procedures.
4. Stackable format allows better utilization of laboratory space.
5. Variable speed settings for protocol optimization.
6. Two medium bottles, one bottle gripper, one mesh and hybridization guide (222060).
7. Stainless-steel rotisserie, 35mm clips, 10-bottle capacity.